Surveillance HDD

Sidebar
Grid View:
Quickview

1TB WD Purple HDD Surv.

(0)
₹3,200.00

Improve performance with All Frame for up to 32 HD camerasSurveillance storage for peace-of-mind1TB capacity3.5-inch internal hard drive64MB buffer size3 years warranty from the date of purchase..

Quickview

1TB Seagate Skyhawk Surv. HDD

(0)
₹3,200.00

Seagate SkyHawk Model No. ST1000VX005 1TB Surveillance Hard Disk Drive 1PcsSeagate SkyHawk 1TB HDD is 3.5 inch HDD interface with SATA 6Gb/s and 64 Cache (MB). Image Perfect firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record about 90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording..

Quickview

1TB Toshiba Surv. HDD

(0)
₹2,800.00

In The BoxSales Package1 unitGeneralBrandToshibaModel IDcctv hard diskSeriessurveillanceDrive ConfigurationDeviceSurveillance SystemsDevice Type2.5 Inch HDDDrive Capacity1 TBInterfaceSATAForm Factor2.5 Inch..

Quickview

2TB WD Purple Surv. HDD

(0)
₹4,600.00

Improve performance with AllFrame for upto 32 HD camerasSurveillance storage for peace-of-mind2TB capacity3.5-inch internal hard drive64MB buffer size3 years warranty from the date of purchase..

Quickview

4 TB Toshiba Surv. HDD

(0)
₹8,000.00

Suitable For: Surveillance Network Video Recorders (sNVR), Surveillance Digital Video Recorders (sDVR), Hybrid sDVR (analog and IP), RAID Storage Arrays for SurveillanceSupport for up to 32 Cameras High-Definition Streams, Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors for Great Scalability and Good PerformanceMTTF of 1,000,000 hours, 24x7 Operation128 MiB Buff..

Quickview

Seagate SkyHawk 4TB Surveillance Hard Drive

(0)
₹8,200.00

Built to record 90% of the time supports up to 64 camerasUp to 10 TB or 2,000+1 hours of HD videoNVR ready drives deliver robust drive design for multi-drive environments180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warrantyProtect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recove..

Quickview

2 TB Toshiba Surv. HDD

(0)
₹4,150.00

Specially made for CCTV DVR BOX with 64MIB BUFFER SIZE2 Years National WarrantyAdvanced Format (AF) 512e Sector Length,Low Power Consumption Versus Higher RPM Models (DT01ABA100V series)Digital Video Recorders (DVR) and Network Video Recorders (NVR),3.5-Inch, Low Profile Form Factor 5,700 RPM SATA up to 6.0 Gbit/s..

Quickview

2TB Seagate Skyhawk Surv. HDD

(0)
₹4,700.00

Image Perfect firmware is designed to ensure seamless video footage capture in 24×7 surveillance workloads that record video from 64 HD camerasSkyhawk Health Management actively helps protect your surveillance storage by focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery options, RAID Rapid Rebuild is the latest feature, which provides 3× faster vo..

Showing 1 to 8 of 8 (1 Pages)